Lesson # 865 from the Noble Quran
Wa ‘a’-lamu minAllaahi maa laa ta’-lamuun
Surah ‘A’-RAAF (The Heights) – Chapter – 7)
Stage – 2, Verses –61 & 62 of 206, Section – 8 of 24 (Part – 8)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|61. He said: O my people! There is no error in me, but I am a Messenger from the Lord of the Worlds.
62. I convey unto you the messages of my Lord and give good counsel unto you, and know from Allah that which ye know not.
|61. Qaala yaa-qawmi laysa bii zalaalatunw-wa laa-kinni Rasuulum-mir-Rabbil-‘Aalamiin.
62. ‘Uballigukum risaalaati Rabbii wa ‘ansahu lakum wa ‘a’-lamu minAllaahi maa laa ta’-lamuun.
Allah Almighty commands that Prophet Noah (peace be upon Him) said to the chieftains of His nation (who related to Him: Lo! We see thee surely in manifest error). The words of Noah are: neither there is any defect in my sense and nor I have gone astray. The only matter is that I am a Messenger from the Lord of the Worlds, Who is your Lord too as well as of mine.
I convey unto you the messages of my Lord, am your well-wisher and desire heartily that your condition should be right, so that you may be saved from destruction and ruin. Allah Almighty has revealed on Me such matters, from which you are unaware.
We come to know some very important matters from the answer of Messenger Noah (peace be upon Him):
- The Messenger of Allah Almighty discloses such Revelations which are not understandable by those people who have been entangled in false traditions and customs of the world and who are lovers of their personal benefits. They consider many of instructions against their present expedience, because base of those commands lie on such foreseeing matters, from which these miserly people are free. Therefore, they decide regarding the Messengers (peace be upon Them) that They are not on the Straight Path (God forbid).
- Although sense of many people is not sufficient for knowing the Revelations manifest by the Messenger (peace be upon Him), but everyone can observe oneself some such qualities into Their personality by meditating, which would be sufficient to assure that such kind of individual can never be a liar or dishonest. The Messenger (peace be upon Him) acts and behaves in such a way that everybody can believe that He is true (provided that the observer is a fair player).
Any Messenger (peace be upon Him) is known by some peculiarities:
- He (peace be upon Him) claims that: I am a Messenger of the Lord of the Worlds Who brings up every living being. Therefore, His manners are highest.
- He tells the people such things which are useful for the entire humanity and pure from selfishness. So He does not demand anything for Himself from the people and dwells His life in poverty.
- His teachings are full of human sympathy and good-will.
- He was never pupil or disciple of any human being. Allah Almighty teaches Him directly such Words which are not known by any other person. That Individual who has these qualities, we should accept His Guidance and act upon the Commands delivered by Him (peace be upon Him).
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif)